Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Family Photos

It had been WAY too long since we had family photos taken.  For Valentine's Day (yes, clear back in February) I told Darwin that all I wanted was new family photos.  Luckily, I found a killer deal (a $300 package for $80-ish) on amazon local and made the purchase.  We had 6 months to use our voucher and I wanted to wait until April to have them done so the weather would be nicer, but still semi-close to the girls birthdays for birthday photos.  Time passes much faster than anticipated sometimes, and spring time got crazy.  So, finally the end of May I called to book our session.  Alas, the photographer was completely booked through June and couldn't squeeze us in until mid-July!  Either way, I'm really pleased with how they turned out, and our photographer was really great with our girls.
**Aurora fell asleep on the drive up to our session and wasn't her normal, spirited-self, but I think they still turned out cute!**
 photo DSC_1708-C.jpg
 photo DSC_1730-C.jpg
 photo DSC_1845-C.jpg
 photo DSC_1926-C.jpg
I just about die every time I look at Savy's face in this picture.  Classic Savannah :)
 photo DSC_1937-C.jpg
The girls were wanting to be done by this point, but they were troopers!
 photo DSC_1952-C.jpg
One of our favs!
 photo DSC_1976-C-8x10 2.jpg
The next few are fun. I kinda like 'em :)
 photo DSC_2001-C.jpg
 photo DSC_2011-C.jpg
 photo DSC_2023-C.jpg
I love that Rori's the only one looking at the camera.  She's a cutie!
 photo DSC_2028-C.jpg

Daddy and Savannah
 photo DSC_2049-C.jpg

Savannah is such a little sweetie.  I love these photos of her.
 photo DSC_1785-C.jpg
 photo DSC_1743-C.jpg
 photo DSC_1746-C.jpg
 photo DSC_1749-C.jpg
 photo DSC_1755-C.jpg
 photo DSC_1767-C.jpg
 photo DSC_1774-C.jpg

Love these girlies!!!
 photo DSC_1790-C.jpg
Funny story: this random cat showed up, and if you know Savannah, you know she LOVES animals!  The girls flipped and wouldn't leave the cat alone.  Thus, some random cat is privileged to be a part of our family photos :)  Plus, I love Savannah trying to steal a smooch from Aurora. LOVE IT!!
 photo DSC_1823-C.jpg
 photo DSC_2067-C.jpg
 photo DSC_2078-C.jpg

As I said, Aurora had fallen asleep in the car on our drive up and wasn't really in the mood to have her picture taken, so this is like the only shot we got of just Aurora. I was a little bummed that we only got one, but at least you can see how beautiful she is!
 photo DSC_1829-C.jpg

Me and my handsome hubby! Oh, how I love him!
 photo DSC_2101-C.jpg
This one makes me think of an awkward high school picture. Haha!
 photo DSC_2125-C.jpg
That's better :)
 photo DSC_2134-C.jpg
Dar doesn't like this one, but I think it's cute!
 photo DSC_2140-C.jpg
Thanks again, Micah, for taking such great photos for our family! We love them!!

No comments: