Thursday, August 28, 2008

Back in the groove of things, and a little overwhelmed!

It finally happened! (No, I'm still not pregnant. Sorry guys. Hehe.) I started school again yesterday after a 4 month break. Yes, I know, I was spoiled rotten for having so much time off, and I took full advantage to enjoy it to the best of my ability. But, sadly, summer vacation can't last forever, right? I was really glad and fortunate to work out my schedule so I only have to go to school Monday, Wednesday, and Friday (and I get out earlier on Friday's, Yay!) but the reason I did it that way is so I can stay home and work on homework on Tuesday's and Thursday's. I am absolutely, 100%, a full time student. I decided to take 16 credits this fall, which really didn't seem like a big deal to me because of my fun, successful spring semester, and I was taking 15 credits. Unfortunately, after going to all of my classes yesterday I think I may have dug myself into a hole. Aaarrgghh! My classes are definitely more difficult this semester than they were last semester, but I'm looking forward to the challenge, I guess. :) It's nice to think that when the next 15 weeks are over, I'll finally be done with my associates degree!! At Last!! I guess the purpose of this post is to warn you about future posts that might be coming as I get my frustration out over my school work. Hopefully I can take this semester and nip it in the bud!! Wish me luck!!

2 comments:

Cristin said...

You know what's funny, I read your post, and I am so jealous that you get to go to school as a full-time student. It sounds like so much fun to me right now to just sit and learn. Of course, when I was in your shoes, I don't think I appreciated it for what it was. So, enjoy yourself!

Kenley and Mel said...

Haha, you're so cute! Sorry school is so hectic but good luck with everything! Just remember, the light at the end of the tunnel is only 15 weeks away!!! (at least you have a light to follow, mine is so far away I don't even have one yet hehe)