Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Days like today.


Today is one of my favorite kinds of days. Although I love sunshine, I also LOVE rain!! I'm perfectly content today because I have the chance to snuggle up on the couch in a cozy blanket reading a good book while listening to the rain fall outside. I LOVE days like today! The 2 things that would make it better would be to have a really good Eastern rainstorm with thunder and lightning, and to have my hubby here with me. Only 2 more weeks, and that dream will come true. Yay for summer vacation!!

1 comment:

Jared & Tracee said...

ha ha! Let me inform you on a little something. You(and MANY other blogs who have the music that comes on when you go onto that blog NEVER has worked, because of International Privacy crap. I never understood it.

So anyways, I opened up your blog in silence(as usual) and started reading it then your music started playing and REALLY scared me!! lol, it wasn't really loud, but TOTALLy not expecting it. Don't know why its working right now, but I don't want to leave your blog because its fun lisiting to the music, and don't want to lose it! :)