Monday, May 24, 2010

Liam is 2!

Yesterday D & I went up north to spend some time with my family for our nephew Liam's 2nd birthday party. Besides being pretty chilly and rainy, we had a great time. Nothing gets in our way of having fun! I just can't believe Liam is 2 already! My, how time flies!
The Birthday Boy
Uncle D & I gave him this sweet bubble sword. We didn't wrap it, so it got some good lovin' right away!
Big sister, Hannah, led us in singing "Happy Birthday"
Birthday boy enjoying his cake and ice cream
Baby Dokada kept me nice and warm while I kept her out of the breeze
Love this little nugget! I can't believe she's almost 5 months old already!
My little sister, Brianna, and me. People say we look a lot alike. . . except I have blonde hair, and more meat on my bones :)
My sister, Shannon, brought these comparison pictures to show everyone.
Liam is on the left, his dad, Jonathan, is on the right.
Opening presents!
The rest of his gift from Uncle D and Aunt K
Sidewalk chalk. . .
. . . and a Mega Magnifier! He spent the most time on this one. I'm glad he liked it :)
Liam was so happy to be the center of attention. Man! I love this boy! Happy Birthday, Bubba!

2 comments:

Jared & Tracee said...

Holy crap, he and his dad are worst than me and R!!! So cute! I can't believe that he is already 2 too!!! For sure how time flies! Like I can't believe how old Dokada is!! Glad the weather didn't ruin your fun!

Kirsten said...

Ya, he's adorable!!!