Monday, February 28, 2011

Drunk Eyes

Our funny little girl tends to open her eyelids when she's sleeping. She's done it pretty much since day 1, silly girl. I try to tell her that normal people sleep with their eyes closed but that doesn't stop her. Between the sounds she makes when she's sleeping and eating and how she opens her eyelids when she's sleeping, I'm beginning to think our sweet little one isn't normal. But we like her that way! :) It's just another one of the little things she does that makes us smile.


And here's some more random pictures from this past weekend:

Love that little "ooo" face!
My cousin, Alice, got these darling PJs for A. The hat is a cute little flower with a face on it, but whenever A wears it at night it always gets turned sideways and makes her look like a cute little rooster. Thanks to this hat she's earned the nickname "Rori Rooster." Love it!
No wonder they tell you to lay your baby on their back to sleep. She'd sleep face-down if we let her!
I didn't know D took this picture until I was downloading the pictures from our camera onto the computer. This was during our Sunday nap yesterday. But I now see where A gets one of her sleeping positions (see picture below). :)
Oh yeah! And bring on March & warm weather!!
We're ready for SPRINGTIME!!!

P.S. Happy Birthday, Uncle Monk!

4 comments:

sheena and chris pointer said...

your little girl is very cute , i can remeber when my little girl was that little enjoy it while it last they grow up so fast mine is almost 5 years old

The Ostlers said...

That video is just too cute!

Jared & Tracee said...

Her "drunk" eyes are so funny! And I love the sleeping pictures. All this time you thought that she slept in funny positions. Comes to find out, that is how you sleep

Jenny M said...

Oh my goodness that video of her sleeping is precious! I'm jealous now and wish I had a video of my newborns sleeping. You are so enjoying this, I love it. I remember just being so exhausted that videoing a sleeping baby wasn't on the top of my naptime agenda!
She is so beautiful!