Tuesday, July 5, 2011

1st photobook!

I recently got a sweet promotion from Shutterfly through the Motherhood Maternity store for a free 8x8 photobook, I just had to pay shipping and handling (which was almost $9! but still, a sweet offer), so I took the opportunity to try my hand at my first photobook project. I LOVED it!! Shutterfly made it super easy to make it look like I'm creative and I seriously need all the help I can get because I swear I don't have one creative bone in my body. I was so happy when my book came in the mail on my birthday last Monday! Great timing. If you've never tried a photobook online, I would definitely recommend it. Our book is kind of personal so I'm not going to post it for everyone to see, but I hope you'll just take my word for it and make sign up with Shutterfly to make a book of your own!

3 comments:

The Ostlers said...

What an incredible book! I need to make one of those because that is a precious keepsake :)

Louisa said...

Thatthaat's who I did. My. Baby. Announcement s with.

Koon Family said...

yay for you! :0) i started one of amaia's first birthday..but didn't get anything free so it's still online lol...love your swimming post! xoxoxo