Wednesday, June 26, 2013

6.22.13 - 3 months!

I know I say it all the time, but time is going TOO FAST!  In some ways I can't believe Savannah is 3 months old already, and at the same time it feels like she has always been with us because she fits into our family so perfectly.
 photo DSC01225_zps136d76fe.jpg
 At three months:
-Savannah is SO close to laughing.  She can kind of get little giggles out but hasn't quite gotten a full on laugh out yet.
-She is so pleasant and mild-natured.  She really only cries when she's hungry, needs a bum change, or tired and wanting to be held or needing some help to fall asleep.
-She's so happy all the time!  We frequently catch her smiling at us, and it totally brightens up any moment, even if it's already shiney :)  Luckily it's really easy to make her smile, so she smiles a TON!
-She's growing so fast!  I had her weighed on the 21st when we had to take Aurora to the doctor, and she weighed 13 pounds 13 ounces, with her clothes on.  She has almost doubled her birth weight already.
-She has some pretty awesome baby chunky rolls that I just love!
-Her personality is starting to poke through more and more.
-She sleeps pretty well at night, usually waking up 1-2 times to eat, but she eats fast and goes right back to sleep.
-She loves to be snuggled in the mornings and usually ends up in bed with us for a little while so we can get a little more sleep.
-She likes to be held for nap time during the day, otherwise she doesn't sleep very long.
-She discovered her thumb and prefers to suck it over the binky.  I pop her binky in every time I catch her though.  I don't want her addicted and sucking her thumb until 2nd grade like I did.
-She is in 3-6 month clothes and #2 diapers already!
-She loves her sister and Aurora seems to be able to get the biggest smiles from Savannah :)
-She loves to snuggle and I wish I could hold her and snuggle her more than I get to.
-She opens her mouth to give kisses--I absolutely LOVE her kisses! :)

And here are a few pictures of our munchkin over the last month
 photo DSC00962_zps46c46b66.jpg
It's so stinking cute, but I just can't let her get hooked!
 photo DSC01003_zpsf2121408.jpg
 photo DSC00989-Copy_zpsaa132bd9.jpg
Morning snuggle time with Daddy
 photo DSC01084-Copy_zps098c9860.jpg
Tummy Time!  I just LOVE that face! :)
 photo DSC01097_zpsf3e4a346.jpg
Cute jammies--I couldn't resist taking some pictures.
 photo DSC01144-Copy_zps7e02f3d2.jpg
Love that smile! :)
 photo DSC01150_zps0826fa5d.jpg
06.18.13 - First time sitting in the bumbo
 photo DSC01160_zpsc15149a8.jpg
She and Rori like to play with my gerber daisy's
 photo DSC01186_zpsf3f06345.jpg
06.22.13 - First time in the big bath tub
She's too big for her baby bath tub already, so we've started bathing her in the big bath tub.  She doesn't like it very much.  It's a big tub for a little girl!
 photo DSC01238_zps3e91644c.jpg
Our snoozy little sweetheart :)
 photo DSC01242_zpsbb0a7eb5.jpg
Can't resist her baby chunks--I love it!
 photo DSC01204_zps8d7f4b24.jpg
Our happy 3 month old princess
 photo DSC01205_zps0d837af4.jpg
Happy 3 months, Savannah!  We love you!!

1 comment:

dre said...

You should scan some of Darwin's baby pictures so everyone can see where she gets those chubby cheeks from!