Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Fathers Day, Darwin!

You are the best daddy in the world, and our girls are so very blessed to have you!
 photo DSC01119_zpsd560aa49.jpg
I love watching you play with Aurora and that you help her with anything she asks you to.  I love that if anything is broken, Aurora always knows Daddy will fix it.  Rori loves you so much and says she's going to marry you someday.  I love that she loves tagging along with you to scouts every week and that you're always okay to take her with you and have her as your little sidekick.  I love that she loves to wave goodbye to you from our window in the morning when you leave for work and misses you from the second you step out the door.

I love that you talk to me about Nastassia, and that you miss her and want to see her again just as much as I do.  I love that she will get to play with her Daddy someday and on into the eternities, just like Aurora and Savannah get to now.

I love to see you with Savannah, especially when you get to cuddle her, and how easily you make her smile. I love that she looks like you and that she has your beautiful blue eyes.  I love how tiny she looks in your arms and that you're always willing to help me with the girls because my two hands aren't enough to get things done.

Thank you for all you do.  For the patience and love you show to us daily.  Thank you for all the messes you clean up that I don't have the stomach to do myself :)  Thank you for making me admire you more when I see catch you in the middle of the night comforting Aurora or rocking Savannah so I can get more sleep.

You are the most amazing man I know.  I love how much you love our family.  You mean the world to us!!
 photo DSC01120_zps0a22c5fa.jpg
Dar got to snuggle Savannah while I tried to hurry and make him breakfast before our 9:00am church meetings :)
 photo DSC01116_zps32b06041.jpg
 After church we went to his parents house for our usual Sunday dinner.  I noticed while we were in the barn yard that there are tons of tiny yellow flowers (you could call them weeds) growing in a circle around Nastassia's nectarine tree Papa planted for her.  I couldn't help but feel like those flowers bloomed there on purpose--yellow daffodils will always make me think of Nastassia, and these tiny yellow flowers are perfect in that spot!
 photo DSC01127_zps34240065.jpg
Daddy and Rori shared some good fun time on the trampoline together
 photo DSC01131_zps7e11f0fc.jpg
Cheesy grin :)
 photo DSC01135_zps5d8dbab6.jpg
Rori took this picture of Daddy
 photo DSC01142_zpsdb8eb285.jpg
Thank you for being the amazing man and father you are. Happy Fathers Day, my love!

1 comment:

Koon Family said...

Said so Beautifully! We are so blessed Darwin that you are our daughter's husband, and our granddaughters' daddy. We love you and thank you for who you are. xo