Sunday, November 9, 2014

I {heart} bedtime.

One of my favorite times of day is bedtime.
I love that we gather together as a family to read scriptures and a fun story (or 2, or sometimes 3) together while the girls have one last drink of milk before bed.
I love that our girls frequently get silly and giggle together a lot at bedtime.
I love (most of the time) that they like to run around the house wanting us to chase them to get their jammies on.
I love that Rori's usually pretty good about letting us help her brush all the "sugar bugs" off her teeth and that Savy begs to brush her "teese" too (Savy doesn't let us help her though).
I love that our girls like for me (or Daddy) to sing to them and that they let me do "hair snaps" in their hair as they fall asleep.
I love that they love for me to rock them in our cozy rocking chair while I sing them to sleep.
I love the calmness and quiet in the house after the girls finally fall asleep.
And at all times of the day, I love that I get to be their mom!
 photo DSC06796_zpsd97383af.jpg

1 comment:

Jared & Tracee said...

Cute! I love the peace after mine are asleep too!