Thursday, November 27, 2014

Halloween 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!
I have a couple days off of work so I thought I'd keep plugging away at the blog posts I haven't done yet.  Even with it being Thanksgiving, I thought I'd finish up with our Halloween :)

We dressed up as a family of pirates this year.  Several of our ward members told us at our ward party that we should have gotten a prize for best costumes (if they had given out prizes for that). Several people didn't recognize that Jack Sparrow was really Darwin at first.
 photo DSC07147_zps043b20a6.jpg
Rori insisted on taking a picture of the two of us after we got a family picture taken.  She's a cutie!
 photo DSC07148_zpsd3f489ef.jpg
On Halloween day we had lots of fun throughout the day.  After lunch we ate some yummy cake pops my friend April brought over for us.  The girls LOVE her cake pops and kept begging me to eat one :)
 photo DSC07174_zps648aad28.jpg
Savy's serious face cracks me up!
 photo DSC07180_zps679cea30.jpg
 After Daddy got home from work we ate a quick but yummy dinner and then headed out for some trick-or-treating at my cousins houses and a quick visit to my great aunt and uncle who live close by.  Then we met up with our Aussies! I hope it's okay that I stole a couple pictures from your blog, Trace!
 photo IMG_3531_zps12f31ef3.jpg
It was so warm to start of with, but we had jackets with us because we knew it would get cold once the sun went down, and it did :)
 photo IMG_3541_zps97e7ab4d.jpg
Our cute little pirate girls being pulled in the wagon by their pirate daddy
 photo DSC07182_zpsf2b81280.jpg
It was a little windy so Rori had to hold onto her hat, until we finally just took it off :)
 photo DSC07183_zpsd4e0b447.jpg
Beautiful Halloween sunset!
 photo DSC07186_zps1b2481d3.jpg
Guess who got to join us after flying in that afternoon from the East coast?!  Auntie Geo! Woo Hoo! Rori was thrilled that Aunt Georgiana got to come trick-or-treating with us!  She made Georgiana carry her almost the whole time. We all love when Aunt Georgiana is in town!
 photo DSC07192_zps3c6e34ed.jpg
My cute pirates!
 photo DSC07193_zps659f5799.jpg
To top off the night, Grandma and Grandpa gave us these adorable owl cupcakes.
They were cute and delicious!
 photo DSC07198_zps641c8a0d.jpg
Happy Halloween!
Until next year...

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

CUTE costumes! And your cupcakes are very fun!