Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Aquarium, Anyone?

The McSweeney's, D & I all took advantage of an extra day off for President's Day to take a trip up to Sandy to check out the new exhibit at the Aquarium--unfortunately we were misinformed and the new exhibit isn't open yet, but we still had a good time. Then we went out to lunch at Johnny Corino's, an Italian restaurant in Sandy, and it was DELICIOUS!! We'll totally be going back there to eat again!! Here are some pictures from our trip:

Super cool eel
This fish was beautiful!!
We found Nemo!!
D touching a sting-ray. They are soo stinkin' slimey!
The shark was totally attacking a piece of coral. Weird-o!
Cool looking shrimp.
T, R, and J
Us :)
Thanks for such a great weekend, everyone!! We need more 3-day weekends, for sure!!
*Be sure to scroll down and look at my previous post!!

6 comments:

Jared & Tracee said...

seriously Kiara you have too much time on your hands on Tuedays! :) I had fun too! Great times!

Rebekah said...

How do you like the new aquarium? Is it finished, yet? I want to take my kids next time we are in town. I LOVE aquariums!

Lisa said...

We love that aquarium! I have to admit, I was somewhat shocked on the size of the place, but we like it just the same. Alex still knows it as the place we can go see Nemo. :D

MARK & CHRISTY said...

Oh WOW!! You guys look like you have had a lot of fun the last couple of weeks! And congrats on 3 1/2! I hope you guys are doing great! We miss you as neighbors! Hope all is well:)

Jennie-O said...

fun! M and i are members and before the baby came went quite often. It's worth $15 for sure. I love the aquarium.

Bonnie @HobbytoHOT said...

Kiara - I had to let you know I posted your comment - please don't be upset :) If you want me to, I am happy to take it down, but seriously, that was AWESOME! A locker room - I LoVE it!
Anyway, thanks for always "stopping by." I love hearing from you and it looks like life is treating you guys really well :)