Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Six

My good friend, Carrie tagged me again, and this one is fun.
Sixth photo file on my computer, sixth picture:

This is a picture of some Bison up at Yellowstone National Park. This was our September 2006 trip with my dad and my younger brother and sister (I can't say "little brother and sister" anymore because they're both taller than me). Just because this picture is kind of lame, here are some more pictures from that trip :)

Dar was only like 40 feet from this Elk when he took the picture...so awesome!
Me, Bri, Dad, and Sky
Old Faithful--so amazing!!
Cutest couple in the world, if I might say so myself. ;)
There were soo many people watching Old Faithful!!
I tag: Tracee, Mel, Christy, Rebekah, Marci, Kirsten, and anyone else who wants to do it!

2 comments:

Jared & Tracee said...

good grief,I just checked your blog like 10 min. ago, and its already changed! You are so funny! Love R's picks though!

Rebekah said...

These are great pictures. I LOVE Yellowstone Park! Maybe because Grandpa and my dad worked there?... SO WEIRD that you have the same gum dream! How creepy is that?! :)