Thursday, February 12, 2009

Happy 3 1/2!!

Dear, D:

Today is our 3 1/2 year anniversary! Can you believe it? I hardly can. Time flies sooo stinkin' fast, but we've loved every single minute of it. I really can't say enough how lucky and blessed we are to have found each other. We hear other couples say how hard marriage is, but for us it's been a piece of cake! We're so much alike that it's scary sometimes, and we hate when we can't be together. It truly is amazing to be married to my best friend, and I absolutely wouldn't have it any other way.

Thank you for everything you do for me, and for keeping your promise to make me laugh every day. You are the best husband in the world, and I know you'll be the best dad too! Thank you for your example to me, for your testimony of the Savior and the Gospel, and for all the sacrifices you make for our little family. Thank you for being a worthy Priesthood holder and for always taking me back to the temple. Thank you for being so smart and for teaching me a TON since we've been married. You truly are the best, and I thank Heavenly Father every day that I have you. I love you, D!!

1 comment:

The1stdaughter said...

So pretty! You guys look so happy.