Thursday, February 5, 2009

Tagged!!

6 Random Things/Quirks Tag

1-Post the rules on your blog.
2-List 6 random things about yourself.
3-Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
4-Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1-In my short life of 22 1/2 years, I have had at least 10 surgeries (that I can count and remember). It used to be a joke between me and my friend TJ for him to ask me at the beginning of each school year what surgery I would be having by the end of that same school year. :)

2-When I eat Lucky Charms (or Marshmallow Mateys) I eat all the cereal pieces first, and then the marshmallows. When I get to the marshmallows, I have to eat them in a certain order. Also, when I eat sandwiches I have to eat all the crust off first before I eat the rest of the sandwich. This goes for hamburgers and stuff too--I have to eat around the outside edge first. Don't ask me...it's just something I do.

3-I LOVE Frank Sinatra. And thanks to Frank Sinatra I love Michael Buble. I could listen to their music 24/7!!

4-I had the top grade in both of the Astronomy classes I've taken in the last year, and I did it by myself, despite what some people think...Dar did NOT help me with them! Thank you! Thank you!

5-I really want a West Highland Terrier and I want to name it Zero, after the dog on Nightmare Before Christmas....me & D are both BIG Tim Burton fans!

(Isn't he so stinkin' cute?)

6-I HATE scary/creepy movies. I pretty much refuse to watch them anymore. I'm okay with suspenseful and intense movies, but scary is out of the question.

I tag: Tracee, Bean, Andrea, Mel, Gretchen, Paige

3 comments:

Robins Family said...

Kiara,
The 3 column was a pain but it worked so I was happy that I finely got it to work!
follow these instructions:

http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/secret.php?id=3

http://tips-for-new-bloggers.blogspot.com/2007/02/three-columns-blogger-template.html

this is the place to get all the HTML codes! Good luck! Let me know if you have any questions!! Just make sure your have a half hour to a hour to play with it.

Heather

ps thanks for the comment! Your too sweet!

Justin & Denice said...

Hey Kiara, I'm so happy you found my blog. It's not much cause i hardly get on it. Hope everything is going great..Ttyl

Beth and Jason said...

Kiara! It is so good to see your fun blog. You also look great my lady. What have you been up to? We should be having a reunion soon, so it will be great to see you!! I am glad we found each others blogs, we will definitely keep in contact!

Beth