Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sunday Goodness

I decided we needed a nice, gooey Sunday treat today, so I made these little beauties. Mmm! Sweet, sugary goodness! Want some? Make some. Have yourself a nice treat of Sunday goodness.

(Is it just me or do desserts and sweets always taste better on Sunday than any other day of the week?)

I also just wanted to say how much I love the ward Darwin & I are in. Yes, I miss our old ward(s), but there's always something special about the ward you're currently in, ya know? One thing I love about our ward is that a lot of the older couples love Darwin & I like we're their own children, or grandchildren, depending on their age :) Our Bishop and his wife are the cutest couple ever & they both know so much about the Gospel. But our whole bishopric is awesome, along with their wives. Our Sunday school class is very supportive of us and are always very sweet & tell us that we did a good job (although whether we really did a good job teaching or not is sometimes questionable). We've made lots of great friends in this ward & we love having them over for dinner or Wii play dates. We love our ward & we're glad we get to be here with them for a while.

If anyone in our ward is reading this, thank you for your love and support. It really is a wonderful feeling to be loved by your ward family!!

No comments: