Sunday, July 18, 2010

Birdseye

Last weekend I was able to go spend the day in Birdseye, UT with my cousins to celebrate a couple of birthdays. Dar wasn't able to come with me because he was working studiously on his paper. Still. But it was nice for me to spend the day with my cousins and to give Dar the chance to work on his paper without me distracting him. I had a great time!

Robby & his Mr. Incredible goggles
Ben (& Matt in the background)
1 birthday boy
2 birthday boys!
The cute Toy Story alien cupcakes Martha made. They were de-lish!!
Some of the fam getting ready to go 4-wheeling
These girls love their cousin, Matt!
Remember those giant marshmallows I told you about from our family reunion? You have to eat it with 2 full graham crackers & a full chocolate bar--and it still gushes out the side!
Miss Abbie enjoyed her marshmallow too :)
Thanks for a fun day at the cabin, Lape's and Spencer's! We love you guys!

1 comment:

Jared & Tracee said...

I am SOOOOOOOOOO excited about those marshmallows!!! YIPPY!!