Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Lion King!!

Remember this? . . .
That was way back in February when D & I camped out on the sidewalk outside Capitol Theatre to buy tickets for the Lion King. Well, the date finally came this last Saturday & we had a blast!! The costumes were incredible, the music and acting was amazing, and the company was great too! We had a wonderful time!

1st we had a delicious dinner at Macaroni Grill. Mmm!
Outside the theater
Our good friends, Becca & Jimmy
D wasn't Janice's date, obviously, but their outfits were coordinated so we had to get a picture :)
The 6 of us. What a fun time!!
Becca, Jimmy, D, me, Janice, Ken
Thanks again you guys! We'll have to do it again sometime!

Since we were not allowed to use cameras during the production, here is a sneak peek to let you know what we were able to enjoy. Maybe it will entice you to see it next time you have a chance.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wasn't it just phenomenal?!

Jared & Tracee said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO jealous!!! It looked like you had so much fun. And how fun to hang out with Becca and Jimmy too!!!

The Ostlers said...

We got to see it and it was truly awesome! I seriously love that you guys camped out :) You are definitely true fans!

Louisa said...

I am commenting on your blog so that you will have my address. Is that what you said to do? I can't remember. Also, I too am jealous that you got to go to the Lion King. Basically everyone in the family went but me. :(

Louisa said...

Awesome that you get several comments from me, but this one is really just so that you can delete one of my others. Ha! I didn't read the message at the top saying that you will just need to approve it. :)