Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Should I laugh or cry? How about both?

This seriously is a frequent occurrence at our house: D makes me laugh so hard I cry. If you know D even a little bit, you know he's a funny guy, but you should try living with him! :) Sunday was one of those days. It's really an inside joke that started it so I won't explain it, but D thought my reaction was so funny this time he got the camera out. Thanks, babe.

Hideous picture of me, I know, but I couldn't resist posting it so you could see how hard I was laughing. I was totally out of control!
At least he got me a Kleenex to wipe my tears away. What a sweetie.
Okay, honey. Enough is enough. No more pictures!!
We have LOTS of things we like to laugh about & we unintentionally created some new things to laugh about on Sunday after church. Laughing with D is one of my most favorite things in the world! Seriously though, what would we do without laughter in our lives?

2 comments:

Jared & Tracee said...

What a funny post. I love your hair! It looks great! Remember "oh.... the blind and deaf girl!!!", "Helen Keller", "oh crap, no....." LOL!!!!!! You always makes us laugh too!!!

The Ostlers said...

I love it! You guys are great!