Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Love free stuff!

I posted this on my Inspiration Point blog, but I know none of you read it because I really don't post on it very often, so I decided I'd copy the same thing here because it's a pretty sweet deal & I hope some of you will take advantage of it too:


A new website called DiamondEarrings.org has an innovative promotion going on. They’re not selling anything yet, but are spreading the word about their site by giving away free pairs of simulated diamond earrings set in sterling silver, and will ship them anywhere in the continental U.S. (so sorry, T, that excludes you). It works like this:

1) Mention the site DiamondEarrings.org on twitter, facebook, myspace, or your own blog.
2) Go to DiamondEarrings.org and click on “Order Now” on the top right of the page.
3) Fill out the required information and pay for shipping, only $3.77.
4) Wait for your earrings to arrive!

So excited to get free stuff :) Mine are in the mail!! Woot! Woot! And thanks for spreading the word, Madi!


P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BEAN! Love you!

3 comments:

Christy said...

no WAY! i'm totally doing this. thanks for the tip.

Lora said...

Yippy!! Pretty AND free? Now that is quite the deal! I can't wait for mine to arrive!!

Mike & Bri said...

thanks for the b-day wishes! i forgot you took this pic! lol but it's actually not too bad! can't wait for you to put up pics of g-ma's b-day celebration! :) love you guys!