Monday, October 18, 2010

Pumpkins!!

D & I had a very nice, long weekend. Thank you, UEA! We got some good relaxing in, but we were also pretty productive too. One of the things we did was harvest the pumpkins from our garden. So fun! I love October!! You can bet that we see more pumpkin carving in our near future!
Fun fact about October 2010: This October has 5 Friday's, 5 Saturday's, and 5 Sunday's all in 1 month. This won't happen again until 2021. I got a text from someone saying it only happens once every 823 years, but it's not true. Check it out here. Still fun though!

3 comments:

Darwin + Kiara said...

I'm so glad I married a woman that looks up information when it sounds incorrect. I luckily got lucky to find you Ki!

Rebekah said...

You got my dad and your dad's green thumb!! Your pumpkins are AWESOME!

Jared & Tracee said...

I miss pumpkins! One store ad says they are bringing some pumpkins in for Halloween. I can't wait to see how much they are going to charge for them! All they have are the pumpkins that you make pies and stuff out of! Love 'em!!!