Sunday, October 26, 2008

I Am a Child of God

We had our annual Primary program today at church. I always love watching the Primary programs, but the last two years I have been up on the stand participating in it. It's fun to be up on the stand with the kids, but I personally think it's more fun to sit down in the congregation and watch their adorable faces as they sing and recite their lines. We have such a wonderful ward, and I feel so blessed to work in the Primary and feel the sweet spirit that the children bring to Church each Sunday. The theme for this year was "I am a child of God", and the kids did a wonderful job at portraying that message to everyone in attendance. They put a lot of hard work into learning the songs and at least becoming familiar with their lines, if not memorizing them. I am so proud of the kids in our Primary for doing such a fantastic job with bringing the Spirit into our Sacrament meeting today!

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

Our program was today too. It was fun to watch Macie and Daniel do their part.

Annika and I went to the Body Works exhibit Friday night. It was awesome! Thanks for the referral to go.

Kenley and Mel said...

Sounds like everything turned out perfectly! Those kids are lucky to have you helping along. Your so great.