Friday, October 31, 2008

Tagged

I know I've gone a little crazy with all the posting going on lately, but I guess it's my way of procrastinating on my homework (esp. my research paper I have due in 10 days that I haven't even started on yet, yikes!). But...when you're tagged, you're tagged, right? This is for Mel :)

7 Random Things About Me
1- My favorite animals are mooses. I don't know when/why I started liking them so much, but I have my own little collection of mooses. They are the coolest animals EVER!!

2- For some reason when I sleep, I rub my nose in my pillow. I never knew I did it until Darwin told me I did. Since then, I've woken myself up several times by rubbing my nose in my pillow at night. And sometimes, I've found myself doing it unconsciously as I'm falling asleep. I guess my nose gets itchy when I sleep?! Haha.

3- I LOVE watching Food Network!! Ever since I was little I loved watching cooking shows, although I absolutely HATED cooking (weird, I know). Before I got married I would much rather prefer to clean the toilet than to cook. Since getting married though, I love cooking now and I love trying new recipes. I'm working on perfecting my mad cooking skills :)

4- This one is really random, and some of you know this already, but I inherited overly clammy hands from someone in my family (not sure who, but I'm sure it's genetic ;). The thing about it is that for some really strange reason that I have yet to discover, my clammy hands get worse when I don't have socks on. Sorry if it's TMI :)

5- When I was in Elementary school and Primary, people used to ask me to sing solos all the time. I loved singing and was determined to become a singer when I grew up. After one of my friends started teasing me about my voice, I stopped singing in public, or even alone when I thought people could hear me, and I think I've lost my singing talent. I'm definitely not the singer I hoped I would be.

6- I sucked my thumb until I was in 2nd grade. My uncles used to tease me relentlessly, and my parents tried everything to get me to stop. They would put hot pepper nail polish on my thumbs, hoping it would get me to stop, but I would just suck it right off (maybe that's why I don't like spicy foods now though?!). I'm not sure what finally made me stop, but it took me until 2nd grade to do it.

7- I almost didn't graduate from high school. Not something I'm proud of, but true. Because of my chronic foot pain I had to be home schooled for a semester my junior year and semester my senior year. I HATED home school, but didn't really have a choice. I had to do work packets at home, but because my pain was so intense I had a difficult time focusing on anything. Thanks to my wonderful mom and my missionary's (Zach R.) mom, they helped me finish my packets so I could graduate. BIG contrast to my 4.0 gpa in college last semester, huh? :)

I tag: Nicole D., Christy O., Jennie O., Mom, Rebekah, Kirsten, Marci

1 comment:

Kenley and Mel said...

I learned so many interesting things about you. I love how your rub your nose in your pillow! That is so hilarious, you are so cute!
I grew up wanting to be a singer too but I also had a close friend make fun of my voice so I too have lost my singing talent. Ahh oh well... Thanks for doing your tag!!!