Friday, October 31, 2008

HaPpY hALLoWeeN!!


So, one more post for today :D
HaPpY hALLoWeeN to everyone!! We hope you all had as much fun as we did! Unfortunately we were too busy this year to carve as many pumpkins as we did last year (we carved every weekend last October), and Dar didn't even get to finish carving the one pumpkin he started because he ran out of time. Oh well, there's always next year! Here's some pictures of our Halloween fun!

M&M Chocolate Pretzel Treats
Pumpkin patch with McSweeney's
Tracee's sweet pumpkin
My Oogie Boogie pumpkin
Darwin and his mini self at our ward Halloween party
My sweet witch costume, and my creature, Edgar (Eddy for short)
The Phantom
Us with the cutest devil baby, Reagan
Zombie friend, aka Matt Bradley
Darwin & Anna playing "Spoons"

Jaime-Lyn and Sandy, the Swamp Thing
I always wondered, "Can the Phantom drink sprite?"
Jared & Jared
The girls :)
This picture of the McSweeney family is posted for Christy & Jennie, from Tracee :)
Our host and hostess, Matt & Sandy Bradley
Even the kitty couldn't resist dressing up! :)

Thanks to everyone who helped make the Deming's Halloween a wonderful one! Thanks to the Bradley's for hosting yet another wonderful Halloween bash! We had a blast!!

3 comments:

MARK & CHRISTY said...

Oh no that's not too scary I could have handled that!! It looks like you guys had a blast YAHOO!! Well I guess I better stop playing on the internet and get doing some homework!! :)

Jennie-O said...

cute, thanks for posting that mcsweeney picture for me :) I am SHOCKED that jared went as an army man - that's so not like him!!! :) ha ha ha. I love both yours and darwin's costumes - looks like a fun Halloween!

Kenley and Mel said...

Oh, looks like you had a great Halloween. I love all the costumes!