Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Familiar Faces

My brother-in-law, Travis, works for the Church. I'm not sure all that he does, but lately he's been working on short video clips called "Mormon Messages". I love watching them because they share short clips of inspiring messages from our leaders.

For those of you who know my in-laws and what they look like, you might see some familiar faces in this "Mormon Messages" clip of President Uchtdorf's talk "Create" from the last General Relief Society Meeting:



You can find more "Mormon Messages" clips on YouTube.

Also, if you feel like more browsing, my sister-in-law and nephew are on the lds.org homepage. Look for the mom and boy at the computer screen next to the "Mormon Messages" link.

1 comment:

Cami Pereira said...

Hi family...
I am member of the Church since 1998 and I love your blog.

Hugs, Camilla (Brazil)