Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Liam's Baby Blessing

My nephew, Liam, was blessed on Saturday by my Dad. D & I were able to go up to my sister's house for it and spend some time with my family. I still can't get over how stinkin adorable Liam is. I just want to eat his cheeks!! He is such a good baby, and he'll probably be walking soon! Here are some pictures from Saturday:

Me & Hannah Bear
D, my baby brother, Skylar, and Dad
Handsome man of the hour, Liam
Getting some grub after the blessing
Apparently this is the new "cool" way to drink your bottle :)
D feeding Liam ice cream
(notice D's lips)
D feeding himself ice cream
(notice D's lips again ;)
Best way to relax...sit in a comfy chair having someone
feed you so you don't have to do it yourself :)
Jonathan, Hannah, Liam, Shannon
With Nanny & Gramps
Shannon's side
Jonathan's side
With their housemate, Amanda
Thanks for letting us come up and spend this special day with you guys! We can't wait to see you all again! Smooches!

3 comments:

Kirsten said...

Ya, he has VERY pinchable cheeks!! He's SOO adorable!

Erin said...

Such cute kids! Glad the blessing went well.

Carolyn said...

I love your cute short hair. I don't know how long your hair has been like that, but this is the first I've noticed. Really beautiful.