Thursday, April 16, 2009

I can change my mind, right?

So, after posting a month ago that we were going to make our blog private, and lots of thinking going on under this cap of mine, I eventually convinced myself that now is not the time to go private. It still makes me a bit nervous that random people find and look at our blog, but there are so many other people who read our blog that still want to keep tabs on us that I decided I don't want to make it a pain in the rear for them to keep coming back. So, for now we will keep our blog public. We'll probably make it private eventually, but for now, it will still be a no-hassle-job to keep up on our amazingly incredible Deming adventures ;)

P.S. Just for your "gee-whiz collection" (as D likes to say)--
Yesterday, I (Kiara) was nominated and elected as President of the Applied Behavioral Science Club at UVU. Here's to making my senior year of college even more hectic! WooHoo!

1 comment:

The Ostlers said...

Congratulations on your presidency :) Psychology was a hard subject for me, so I am glad there are people who are good at it!