Tuesday, April 7, 2009

So what about the Mormons?

I know we have several people who look at our blog who are not members of the LDS Church. This one is for you guys. I came across this on YouTube and thought it was well said. Please ask if you have any questions!! Hopefully you recognize a few familiar faces of some "famous Mormons." The narrator's Irish accent just makes it THAT much better! :)



I love The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints with all my heart. I know that it is true, because I have personally asked God and He has answered me. I know that Jesus Christ is my Savior and my Redeemer, and it is through Him that I will be able to live with my Heavenly Father and my family again, forever. I know the Book of Mormon is a true book because I know I feel God's spirit when I read it. I know that Joseph Smith was a Prophet of God and that through him, Heavenly Father restored His true Church on the Earth for the last time. I know that we have a living Prophet on the Earth, Thomas S. Monson, who leads and guides God's Church today.

1 comment:

Lora said...

Kiara hi!
I just couldn't not comment on how great I thought this post was. I love that through blogs we can touch the lives of members, non members, struggling family etc. with personal testimony. I need to use my blog more as a way to share mine! I LOVED that you explained that to people who might be reading! It's so true!! Thanks for an amazing post
Lora Tolman