Friday, August 20, 2010

Hannah is 5!

*We're playing catch-up on our posting so if you've missed our last couple posts make sure you scroll down!*

My adorable niece, Hannah, was born 3 days after D & I got married so she just turned 5 on Sunday. We were on our honeymoon in Cancun, Mexico when she was born so we didn't get to see her until she was about a week old. We are so glad to have sweet Hannah-Bear in our lives. She has such a fun personality & always makes me smile. I can't believe she is old enough to start kindergarten next week! Holy smokes! Last Saturday we went up to celebrate this amazing girl's birthday and had a blast, as usual :)

The beautiful birthday girl.
Baby brother, Liam. He likes wearing this hot pink floaty swimsuit over his shorts. Silly boy.
My dad, aka Gramps, getting ready to dive into the pool. This is how he taught me to dive. Seriously :) Love you, Pops!
Handsome Hubby enjoying the freezing water. It was way too cold for me to get in! I don't do house-hose-pool-water.
Beautiful baby, Dakoda. Love this girl!!
The kids had a blast on the "pool slide." My brother-in-law, Mike, had fun going on the slide too :)
After swimming for a while it was time for cake, ice cream, and presents!
She was one happy girl! She got lots of Littlest Pet Shop toys and some other things she wanted. Uncle D & I gave her some new school clothes. We try to go for the more practical gifts and let other people handle the toys ;)
My parents got her the Wii game, Just Dance, that I mentioned a couple posts back. My family fell in love with it after we introduced them to it a couple months ago. I think she was excited about this one, don't you? All Hannah's :)
Happy birthday, sweet girl! Thank you for bringing so many smiles to our lives! We love you!!

1 comment:

Elisa and Tyler said...

Seriously 5?! Where does the time go? I remember holding when she was like a week old! I need to go to your parents and visit! We were suppose to come swimming, but now summer is over :( next time you are there you should call :)