Thursday, May 7, 2015

Photo booth!

We went to a couple of weddings recently that had photo booths as part of their guest book at the reception.  I guess it's the big thing right now, but I might be behind the times--we hadn't been to a wedding in a while :)  They sure are fun though!
First family photo booth shot--no props to start out with:
 photo IMG_0001.jpg
The girls loved the props on the second round :)
 photo IMG_0002.jpg
We made Rori and Mr. P do it together for when they get married when they grow up ;)  Tracee and I are determined to be in-laws with each other some day!
 photo IMG_0003.jpg
R was told she couldn't do any more but Aurora begged to do one with her.  My kids love our Aussies!
 photo IMG_0004.jpg
This one was fun.  We tried to see how many adults we could fit in the booth. We got 13!
Left to right:
Jared, Louisa, Grandpa Paul (skyping from Australia), Tracee, Darwin
Sarah, me (Kiara), Lora, Eliza
Jess (the bride), Grandma Diane, Emma, Angelica
(We all had a big laugh when we realized I was in the center of yet another McSweeney family photo. I honestly don't know why that always happens. Haha!)
 photo IMG_0005.jpg
This one is from the second wedding reception we went to.  I'm not sure how my arm ended up in the middle of our last picture--I think I was trying to help Savannah switch hats with Daddy :)
 photo IMG_0006.jpg
Good times!

No comments: