Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Wrapping up March

I thought I'd finish off the month with the last of our March randoms :)

Bath Crayons
Our Aussies gave Savannah some bath crayons for her birthday.  The girls thought they were the best invention ever!
 photo DSC08210.jpg
 photo DSC08211.jpg
I think Aurora has pretty good handwriting for a four year old, but maybe it's just my bias as her mom.
 photo DSC08213.jpg
Some of their beautiful bath art :)
 photo DSC08214.jpg

Helping Daddy with Homework
Let's just say our girls have started learning about DNA at an early age :)
 photo DSC08271.jpg

Popcorn Balls
Our girls loved all the "popcorn" trees in the valley and every time they saw one, or a group of them, they'd start singing the Popcorn Ball song.  So, one night we made popcorn ball treats to celebrate all the popcorn trees that were in bloom.
Savy was excited to make popcorn balls--even though she had just gotten out of the tub
 photo DSC08272.jpg
 photo DSC08293.jpg
 photo DSC08292.jpg
 photo DSC08288.jpg
 photo DSC08286.jpg
 photo DSC08285.jpg
 photo DSC08282.jpg
The girls loved the popcorn balls.  And, I must admit that Darwin and I thought they were pretty tasty too!  I think this might become an annual tradition at our house :)

1 comment:

Jared & Tracee said...

I'm glad they love the bath crayons! What a cute idea with the popcorn balls!