Friday, May 1, 2015

March 2015

I guess I'll start off March with our randoms because all our "happening" stuff was toward the middle/end of March.

One thing is for sure. We love these little kiddos we get to call ours :)
They're pretty fun and we definitely want to keep them!
(Just in case anyone was wondering about that. Haha!)

These girls are so silly sometimes.  They loved playing with mustaches and lips I brought home from a bridal shower I went to. They were made out of paper and didn't last very long once the girls got their hands on them, but they had fun with them for a little while.
 photo DSC08003.jpg
 photo DSC08004.jpg
 photo DSC08005.jpg
One of my favorite things they do is ask to wear their special blankets as a cape so they can play super heroes.  Cuties!
 photo DSC08006.jpg
This particular time they were wearing the matching socks and jammies they got from Nanny and Grampsie and their twinner hats too (Savy got hers from Santa, Rori got hers from Nanny and Grampsie)
 photo DSC08008.jpg
Silly faces are a must!
 photo DSC08009.jpg
 photo DSC08010.jpg

Aurora in March
Sometimes she asks us to get the camera just so she can make silly faces
 photo DSC08031.jpg
Silly girl.
 photo DSC08030.jpg

Savannah in March
We like to do crazy hair in the bath tub :)
(I think she had gotten some soap in her eye, but she was still smiling!)
 photo DSC08020.jpg
 photo DSC08023.jpg
Goof ball with her {almost} carrot unibrow
 photo DSC08027.jpg
This kiddo cracks me up!
 photo DSC08029.jpg
The girls both tend to be a little naughty sometimes when I'm in the shower. I guess they can't help themselves when they're unsupervised.  Savannah was especially proud of herself one day when she did her makeup with markers.  She was SO proud of herself!  Silly girl.
 photo DSC08217.jpg

Sleeping pictures
I love to catch them being cute while they're sleeping.  I guess I love the peacefulness when they're asleep. I just have to take pictures of them sleeping sometimes!
 photo DSC08018.jpg
 photo DSC08041.jpg
I came home late from a church activity one night and caught my three cuties snuggled up together in the rocking chair.  Melts my heart!
 photo DSC08043.jpg
I think that covers most of our random March pictures for now :)

No comments: