Saturday, May 24, 2008

Congratulations, Courtney & Wayne!!

Yesterday I had the opportunity to attend the sealing of a very good friend of mine, Courtney Ruttenbur, to her sweetheart, Wayne Bulsiewicz (I actually spelled his last name right without looking!). While I was at the temple waiting for Courtney & Wayne to come out, I saw another friend from high school come out of the temple...turns out she got married as well. Small world! I was completely honored to be at Courtney's wedding and I am so proud of her for her amazing example to her friends, but most especially to her family. Unfortunately, for as warm as the weather was at the beginning of this week, it was REALLY cold yesterday, but I shouldn't complain because at least I had a jacket...Courtney was just in her wedding dress (and we were all extremely relieved it didn't rain at the reception because it was outside at the Gallivan Center in SLC)! Courtney was absolutely the most beautiful bride at the Salt Lake Temple yesterday, and her dress was gorgeous! I am so glad I was able to spend their special day with them, and for Darwin to be able to come up and spend a few hours with us, helping to set up for the reception and then being able to celebrate their marriage with all the fun things that happen at wedding receptions :). The day was wonderful, and despite Satan's attempts to make it so they wouldn't get married, I'm so glad everything worked out. Courtney & Wayne, you two are such a perfect couple, and we are so proud to be your friends! Congratulations!


4 comments:

Leslie said...

Hey this is Leslie, Courtneys' Aunt. It was a pleasure to meet and chat with you and your husband, what a beautiful day it was! I as well am proud of Courtney she had angels on the other side pulling for her to make it and she did! I'm glad she has a friend like you

Leslie

Anonymous said...

Hey Wayne was one of my companions on my mission. Do you have an email address for him? I would like to get in contact with him. email me at t3amfish@hotmail.com

thanks

Anonymous said...

No puedo creer!!!! Felicidades a la nueva pareja, es una chica muy bonita y me alegro mucho por el matrimonio, debo decir que el fue misionero de tiempo completo en mi barrio (barrio sayago, montevideo uruguay).
Tenemos todos recuerdos muy lindos de su periodo de mision en el año 1999, que el Señor los bendiga con muchos hijos, y un por las eternidades.
Un beso grande Wayne a ti y a tu esposa.
Lourdes Cuti
P.D. mi correo es Lourdes.Cuti@gmail.com

Terra Cooper said...

I was their wedding photographer and was trying to get a hold of Courtney. Do you have her email?
Thanks, Terra Cooper
Magnifique photography