Sunday, May 18, 2008

May Showers

Because my nephew, Liam, came early we ended up having a be-lated shower for my sister, Shannon, while my Omie (a.k.a. grandma, my mom's mom) is here visiting from New York. It was great because my grandma from Idaho was able to come down for the shower as well. It was so nice to have both of my grandma's together at the same time with all of us. The shower went well, and was the first one I was pretty much in charge of. We had a great time. Below are some photos from the event :)


My sister, Shannon, & my mom


My nieces, Amaia, Hannah, & Jaisy


Omie, me & G-ma Koon


My younger sister, Bri w/ our g-ma's


My older sister, Shannon w/ our g-ma's

Thanks to everyone that came!! I'm sure Shannon is very appreciative of all the gifts she was given. We all know how expensive babies can be, and every little bit of outside help is definitely beneficial!!

3 comments:

Jenny M said...

Kiara,

I am so sorry I didn't make it to the shower! It would have been so fun to see your family! We had some other family things going on that day here in SLC.
Shannon looks great. How early did Liam come?

Those announcement photos are ADORABLE! Is Shannon going to keep working at KK or be a stay at home mom?

Anonymous said...

So when is YOUR shower going to be?

Hope to see you soon!!!

Darwin + Kiara said...

Liam came 3 1/2 weeks early, but he was healthy as could be. He's doing wonderfully, and I love him to death! I just can't get enough of him!