Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Tag! You're it!

A. Post the rules.
B. Answer all the questions about yourself.
C. After you are done, tag 5 people.

1. What were you doing 10 years ago? 10 years ago?! This is really going to make me seem super young. Haha. 10 years ago I was getting ready to graduate from Primary into Young Womens, and I was getting ready to move from elementary school to junior high. 10 years ago, Darwin was graduating from High School and getting ready to attend his first year of college :)

2. Five things on your to-do list today: I honestly wish I had 5 better things on my to do list...my life is a little boring right now. 1) Drop a load off at DI 2) Go make our car loan payment 3) Think of something to make for dinner tonight, and then make it 4) E-mail my potential new boss to see if he's made a decision yet 5) Watch "So You Think You Can Dance"

3. 5 snacks you enjoy: 1) French bread dipped in olive oil, definitely my #1 2) Popcorn 3) Pizza...does that count as a snack? 4) Apples in peanut butter 5) Pico de gallo (chunky salsa) & tortilla chips (I should share my recipe--it's soo yummy!)

4. What would you do you you suddenly became a millionnaire? First I'd pay off our car & student loans, buy a house, and put the rest in savings. Oh yeah! And buy a new wardrobe :)

5. 3 bad habits: 1) I bite my nails 2) I honk at people if they sit at a light, just after it's turned green, longer than I think they should. Especially on a turn arrow. 3) I eat too much sugar

6. 5 places I have lived: 1) Layton, UT 2) Millbrook, NY 3) Springville, UT 4) Provo, UT 5) Orem, UT (where I currently live)

7. 5 jobs I've had: 1) Babysitter 2) Mowing lawns over the summers while I was in high school 3) Deckhand/Lifeguard at Lagoon-A-Beach for 2 summers 4) Receptionist at a law firm 5) Secretary at a law firm (I'm impressed I dug up 5!!)

8. 5 things people don't know about me: 1) I'm obsessive compulsive about number patterns 2) I'm somewhat terrified to have kids 3) I lived in chronic pain for 2 years (some of you know that already) 4) I barely graduated from high school because of my chronic pain 5) Darwin and I got engaged after a week of "hanging out". We hadn't even gone on an official date yet :)

Okay, now for the tags:
Jennie Olsen
Jenny Martin
Cristin
Carolyn
Marci

4 comments:

Jennie-O said...

I accept the tag - also, did Darwin freak seeing Thane J. on so you think you can dance? I totally did and I say GO THANE!! (I hope you know what I'm talking about)

Darwin + Kiara said...

Sorry Jennie, I don't think I knew Thane as well as some of ya'll. But good on him!

Jenny M said...

Oh! You tagged me! I was just browsing down your blog today. I'll get on it!

By the way, I love French Bread dipped in Olive oil AND balsamic vinegar. Have you had that? It's soooo good!

Marci said...

I accepted your tag. Sorry it took so long I have been moving. Hope you are doing well! Love ya!