Thursday, May 22, 2008

Disneyland Memorabilia

About this time last year Darwin & I were in Disneyland with our good friends, Jared & Tracee McSweeney. We had such a wonderful time, despite Tracee being 7 months pregnant, she was a great sport and I completely admire her strength. It would take forever and a day for me to talk about our entire trip, but mostly for myself I wanted to remember our fantastic vacation to California. Kind of off the subject, Darwin & I have a goal to visit all other 49 states (seeing we live in 1 of the 50 :) and 2 foreign countries in our lifetime together--and our Disneyland trip last May was our first time to California together. We will be able to cross a few more states off our list this summer as we travel from coast to coast; visiting New York in July, then traveling out to Oregon in August. We'll keep you updated on our summer adventures!

1 comment:

Cristin said...

I've also always wanted to take a road trip across the country. Let us know how it goes!