Thursday, May 8, 2008

Fingers Crossed

It really is amazing how things in life fall into place sometimes, isn't it? For example, me and Darwin meeting, getting engaged so quickly without knowing each other and amazingly have things work out perfectly. Well, something happened today that seems like it's another one of those things that just happens to fall into place...a cute friend from our ward called me this afternoon and said, "I have a random question: are you doing anything for work, and if not, do you want something?" Well, I am currently not working and I wasn't going to look for anything over the summer because Darwin and I have the opportunity to party for a good amount of the summer (Yay!) and I figured no one would want to hire me and then have me ask for 5 weeks of the summer off :) Either way, she said she works for a dentist who needs a new receptionist (which is right down my alley) and that he'd work with my insanely crazy schedule, so I have an interview set up for tomorrow morning! Wish me luck!!

2 comments:

Jennie-O said...

Congrats on getting a cool job that will still let you play! We should get together again soon!

Jenny M said...

That's great! You deserve it!