Friday, May 22, 2009

Happy Birthday, Liam!

My cute little nephew, Liam, had his 1st birthday on April 20th, but we just celebrated it this past Sunday. He is such an adorable little nugget...I just want to eat him up every time I see him! I still can't believe how mellow and happy he is all the time. I hope my kids are just like him! It's amazing to see how much little ones grow in their first year - and he was soo teeny when he was born. I'll post a flashback picture so you can see the difference. Man! I love this boy to death! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LIAM!

Here are some pictures from the festivities:



He blew the candle out by himself...in the process of trying to eat it. Haha.
Just getting started, but already sharing :)
Icing vs. Body Paint? Who cares?
How can you NOT love that face?
Love this shot :) Good job, Uncle D!
He even got the icing on is ear :)
Me & Hannah Bear eating our cake & ice cream
Can't tell she's the big sister, huh?
He did really well opening his presents by himself, and just needed a little bit of help from Miss Hannah.
Me & my big-little brother, Sky (just look past the bad bleach job ;)
Mr. Cade
My nephew that was adopted out. We love when his family joins us for festivities! Thanks again for coming, Tammy, Cassidy, and Cade! It was great to see you guys again!

Miss Abbie
(I must have told a funny joke ;)

Startin' 'im young on his John Deere!
You cannot tell me that he's not a happy birthday boy!
Flashback Picture:
He was almost a month in this picture. Look how teeny he was! He looks like a completely different baby!

No comments: