Thursday, May 7, 2009

Say "hello" to...

...your 4.0 students, yet again!! Yes, D & I both got 4.0 GPAs again this semester! What an accomplishment!! I'm so proud of D because of all his hard work! With him teaching middle school and then having to come home every day (well almost every day) and work on his Masters degree and his amazing ability to still pull off a 4.0!! Incredible!! Way to go, honey!!

And for me, this was my heaviest loaded semester yet! I was taking 18 credits and thought I'd get close to a 4.0, but didn't think I'd actually get it! My Research Methods class was by far the hardest class this semester, and from looking at my test scores throughout the semester I thought for sure I'd maybe get an A-, and that was a long shot, or so I thought. But no! I looked up my grades this morning, and sure enough....4.0!!! Woot! Woot!

Just wanted to share our good, exciting news! Yay!!

4 comments:

Sara Kappas said...

Way to go! That is awesome to feel that all your hard work and time paid off with good grades.

The1stdaughter said...

Way to go! That is amazing and such an accomplishment. Hopefully you both go out and celebrate.

Paige said...

Great job! That's impressive!

Missy said...

Research methods was one of my hardest too. I did not get an 'A' in that class, so great job!