Thursday, November 12, 2015

Feeding ducks and randoms of our girls.

Our girls love to feed ducks.  It's a great FHE activity so we're usually up for it when we have some bread we need to get rid of.
The ducks at the pond we go to are obviously well trained.  When we pull up in the parking lot near the pond, the ducks start swarming around the car before we even get out.  It's pretty funny actually.
 photo DSC00315.jpg
The girls like to keep a safe distance most of the time though.
 photo DSC00317.jpg
But, Daddy doesn't mind being up close!
 photo DSC00316.jpg
I couldn't resist taking a picture of this poor soul.  He wasn't the most attractive duck I've ever seen, that's for sure!
 photo DSC00313.jpg

Our girls in September
Both girls sleep in funny positions sometimes.  I can't help but take pictures of them when they're asleep.  They're just so peaceful!
 photo DSC00334.jpg
This was kind of hilarious situation.  I happened to roll over and open my eyes in the middle of the night (usually I roll over, half awake, and just keep my eyes closed) and saw Savannah sleeping halfway on my nightstand and halfway on our computer desk.  I'm guessing she wanted to climb in bed with us, which is extremely rare in and of itself, but she was blocked by my water bottle so she just fell asleep in that position.  This was at like 2:00 in the morning! Haha!  Of course I woke Darwin up so he could see our silly girl. :)
 photo DSC00303.jpg
Snuggling with her buddy, Mickey Mouse, and the rest of the "friends" in her bed.  Little sweetie.
 photo DSC00333.jpg
Another time I went to check on the girls and didn't see Savannah in her bed.  Turns out she fell asleep in the rocking chair.  She cracks me up.
 photo DSC00336.jpg
For some reason, our movies are better toys than toys sometimes.  I usually don't mind when they take them all out, especially if they're playing nicely together, but it is a pain to get them all put back in alphabetical order.
 photo DSC00224.jpg
Modeling one of our Ice Age movies.  Funny kid. :)
 photo DSC00226.jpg
On September 19th after Aurora's soccer game, we stuck the girls in their pirate costumes from Halloween last year and took them up to Krispie Kreme for "Talk Like a Pirate Day" and they each got a dozen doughnuts for free!  We gladly gave one dozen to our Aussies because we certainly didn't need two dozen doughnuts!  It was just fun to dress them up and have them participate.  I love that Savy's giving us the thumbs up. Haha!
 photo DSC00284.jpg
Argh!
 photo DSC00285.jpg
Happy September!

No comments: